9:30 AM – Morning Worship
- Pastor Megchelsen is preaching from the book of Psalms.
- Nursery care is available for children through age 4.
11:20 AM – Sunday School
- There are Sunday school classes for all ages.
- The adult class is a discussion of the Five Solas of the Protestant Reformation.
- The last Sunday of the month, the Fellowship Dinner is held during the Sunday School hour.
5:30 PM – Bible Study
- Pastor Megchelsen is leading an interactive study on the book of 2 Samuel.
- A book study on the book, “When People are Big and God is Small” by Ed Welch meets at the church on Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 pm. Childcare is provided. The study begins on Wednesday, October 11.
- Grace leads the evening chapel service for the Master’s Touch Ministry Program at Wayside Cross Ministries in Aurora on the 4th Wednesday of every month.
The Grace Youth Group meets monthly for service activities and fellowship.
Grace hosts a potluck fellowship dinner at the church on the last Sunday of every month, immediately following the morning worship service.